We Are Recruiting - Current Positions
Registered Nurse (Days/Nights)
Farway Grange Nursing Home, Bournemouth BH8 9EA
Up to £23.40 per hour (inc enhancements) + benefits
· Basic Pay £16.70 - £19.90 per hour
· £2.50/hr weekend enhancement plus £1/hr night enhancement
08:00-14:00 / 14:00-20:00 / 20:00-08:00; including alternate weekends. Full-time contracts (36hrs/week+) receive Amrial ExtraSmiles reward scheme with Perkbox and further earning opportunities through overtime.
Rewarding, vital work with a team where you belong.
This is an opportunity for an excellent Nurse looking for focused, high-quality work with a small team where you can really get to know the residents. At 23 beds, Farway Grange offers the chance for the right candidate to grow professionally in a supportive friendly environment, mentor carers and use their skills to make a positive impact to the daily lives of vulnerable people.
Who We Are:
Amrial is a family run care provider with a passion for traditional homely, un-institutional environments, and the emotional and physical comfort they provide. We care deeply about the safety, dignity and wellbeing of our residents as well as the personal growth and career development of our team.
As a member of the Amrial team, you’ll be making a difference every day. Care is such an important and rewarding career, and we help each other to improve lives, always going the extra mile with a smile. We care about care.
Farway Grange is a lovely 23-bed nursing home occupying a former mansion house in leafy Queens Park and has an amazing team of carers along with award-winning gardens.
What We Are Looking For:
Basic requirements are to have a valid NMC Registration and be able to demonstrate principles of accountable practice as a Registered General Nurse (RGN).
You must demonstrate competence across a range of nursing skills, supported by clinical knowledge.
Above these minimum requirements, we are looking for a person who is a good fit.
What matters is kindness, good listening and communication skills and being a team player.
If you are positive, keen to develop leadership qualities, show initiative, and have good people skills, we would like to hear from you.
We love to work with people who share our values and are always willing to put our residents first.
Our values are woven from four key threads
· Respect & Kindness – for the people we support and our colleagues
· Safety & Care – ensuring a safe home, trusting workplace and treating people with compassion
· Responsibility & Teamwork– holding ourselves to account, showing initiative and working as a team
· Reflection & Learning –fulfilment in our work and personal growth. Getting better every day
We believe we rise by lifting others. Our team is our single most important asset and we like to show our appreciation for the vital work.
· Competitive pay & overtime
· Paid holiday
· NEST Pension scheme
· Staff perks (discounts on shopping, coffee, cinema tickets) from Perkbox
· Online GP service
· Employee Assistance Service
· Salary Sacrifice – Cycle to work, gym membership, workplace nursery benefit, car leasing & technology purchasing
· Training and career development through structured appraisal process
· Staff referral scheme
· Paid PIN for RGNs
· DBS renewal costs
You should send us your CV, as this role could be a great fit.
Note: Your employment is subject to the receipt of two satisfactory job references plus an enhanced disclosure and barring service (DBS) background check.